There are a variety of services that the library can provide! Click on the name of each service to learn more about it.
You must have a barcode on the back of your student ID to check out books. If you do not have a barcode, come to the library and ask for one.
- Want to access online articles, artwork, and more? Use one of our 86 Databases.
- Want to browse magazines? Come into the library.
- Can't find the book or article you're looking for in our library? Use InterLibrary Loan.
- Need a copy of your syllabus? All syllabi are listed on the Syllabi page.
- Want to know what's happening at the library? Check out the Library News on the homepage.
Monday-Thursday 7:30 am-7 pm
Guidelines for student conduct in the library
- All library materials must be checked out at the library desk. All library materials must be returned to the black box on the library desk for check-in.
- Library materials that are marked Reference cannot be checked out or removed from the library. This includes textbooks and magazines.
- Please be courteous when using cell phones and personal music devices.
- Please do not eat while using library computers or reading library materials. Any mess made by food is the patrons' responsibility. All beverages must be in a closed container.
- Computer use is limited to school-related work while others are waiting.
- Do not save your files on the library computers. Files on these computers are deleted without notice.
- Please be respectful to your colleagues who are studying or writing papers and keep voices at a normal level